The Legends of Krynn has many in-game languages for your character to speak. Your character may speak a combination of BOTH languages for your race AND languages afforded to you by your class selection. Below is a listing of all the in-game languages. All input must be in English ONLY -- no other real world languages allowed.
- COMMON: The default language spoken by every race and class in the game.
- ELVEN: The common language spoken by Elves throughout ansalon.
- Dwarven: The common language spoken by Dwarves.
- Drow: The language spoken by underworld elves.
- Silvanesti: The language spoken by the high elves of Silvanost.
- Qualinesti: The language spoken by the Qualinesti Nation of Elves.
- Kagonesti: The language spoken by the wild forest elves of Krynn.
- Dargonesti: The language spoken by the sea elves.
- Dimernesti: The language spoken by the 'high' sea elves.
- Kender: Oh! What fun! Let's go on an adventure. Oh, how'd that fall into my pocket! Well, I'm glad I picked that up for you, it could have been stolen.
- Minotaur: Mooooo.
- Ogre: The official language of smashing things.
- Draconian: Language spoken by the draconians of the world.
- Solamnic Tongue: This language is afforded to Solamnic Knights ONLY.
- Thieves Cant: This language is afforded to members of the Thieves Guild.